Our highlighted projects include; leading events, multi-department and multi-agency projects.
- FEMA – In 2005, the Gulf Coast was devastated by Hurricanes Wilma and Katrina. Following substantial destruction to the region, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) looked to quickly assemble resources to provide area survivors with food, water and clean-up materials. We were contracted to assist in this effort.
- MARTA – The Metro Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) is responsible for seamless and error-free compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, which prohibits discrimination, and ensures equal opportunity and access for persons with disabilities. In order to guarantee problem-free access for disabled customers, MARTA decided to contract DoverStaffing to provide niche project management capabilities.
- Survivor Outreach Services (SOS) program – The United States Army Reserve launched a program aimed at providing comprehensive support to the Families of Fallen Soldiers. The Survivor Outreach Services (SOS) Program is designed to honor the military’s commitment to the Soldier by ensuring their families remain connected with their respective branch and the community-at-large. We developed and managed a program that provided financial counselors and social workers to help families cope with the multifaceted issues that arise when one loses their soldier.
- State of Georgia – In 2008, the State of Georgia Department of Administrative Services (DOAS) issued a Statewide Temporary Staffing Contract. This contracting vehicle affords any municipality, city or county (e.g. Georgia Parks and Recreation) or Georgia state agency (e.g. Department of Corrections) the ability to easily and fiscally procure temporary staff using approved, fully vetted staffing vendors. The vendors chosen have proven success with niche business needs. Since 2008 DoverStaffing has been an approved vendor under this contract.
- Super Bowl LIII – In 2019, the Business Connect Program of the NFL Super Bowl LIII awarded contracts to more than 200 local companies. DoverStaffing was one of those companies selected from thousands of applicants. DoverStaffing hired over 500 employees to staff the Super Bowl LIII Experience Driven by Hyundai.